A sincere welcome to my blog. If you would like to comment please abide by the following simple rules:
1. Make meaningful comments which contribute to the site. “Hello Mr. B” wont cut it. Post some useful, relevant information, or ask a clear question, or don’t bother.
2. Watch your spelling and grammar. Don’t write your comments in ALL CAPS. Try to use full sentences where possible. Don’t write “U” if you mean “you”. The internet is mainly a text based communication tool so communicate clearly.
3. No foul language. Enough said.
5. Respect the privacy of others. Never post information about another person unless they expressly ask you to.
6. No tasteless or otherwise objectionable material or links.
7. No spamming or advertising.
These rules are regularly reviewed and adjusted. It is your responsibility to ensure that you remain cognisant of their contents.
Please note that all comments are moderated and the site administrators, reserve the right to take any action they deem necessary to enforce these rules. These actions may include moderation and/or removal of your posts, banning from this site, etc. Please note that site administrator’s actions are final and no discussion will be entered into.